Idaho Scholarship Invitation for International Students: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding global students who demonstrate excellence academic performance for Idaho scholarship offered by University of Idaho in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
This invitation to Idaho Scholarship is an award for qualified undergraduate students, first-time freshmen and transfer students pursuing their first bachelor’s degree in fall 2020. The Invitation to Idaho Scholarship results in award of over $15,084 for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Idaho, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Idaho, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition support
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $ 15,084 per year
Subject Eligibility: Business, Accounting, Finance, Art, Science, Engineering.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Idaho Scholarship Invitation for International Students at University of Idaho, USA
- Applications are open to international students around the world.
- The award is available for Undergraduate Courses in Business, Accounting, Finance, Art, Science, and Engineering.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with excellent academic record.
- Pursuing your first bachelor’s degree
- Have an incoming GPA of 3.0 or higher
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Equally Check: Fully funded International Scholarship At KMUTT in Thailand
Application Procedures for the Idaho Scholarship Invitation for International Students at University of Idaho, USA
Then you are automatically eligible to receive the Invitation to Idaho Scholarship when filling out an application for admission. There is no separate application for the Invitation to Idaho award. This award will be available to you for a total of four years by maintaining continuous enrollment and a 2.5 cumulative U of I GPA.
Applicants are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020