Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/24 Harvard South Africa Fellowship aimed at supporting mid-career professionals who are educationally disadvantaged to be educated.
The Fellowship program is open to South Africans who are mid-career applicants from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups, including applicants from rural areas outside urban centers. Interested mid-career applicants are encouraged to avail themselves of the opportunity.
Company/Organisation(s): Harvard University
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: USA
Program Duration: 12 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: South Africans
See Also: South African Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Studies in USA 2022/23
Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show considerable skill in their chosen career and must be an educationally disadvantaged South African mid-career professional.
- Applicants must be within the age range of 30- to- 45 years old.
- Applicants who are successful as alumni of the program are expected to remain involved after the completion of their fellowship and serve as ambassadors for the fellowship.
- General administrative funds for program management
You May Like: France Embassy Scholarships for South Africans 2023/2024
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2023 are to register and access the application for the fellowship. Applicants are to complete the application on Qualtrics and upload required documents as prompted.
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing samples (Personal statements and Academic Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
It’s very supportive to meet study green
How can I get passport and Visa ??