Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2024: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2024/2025 Harvard South Africa Fellowship aimed at supporting eligible South Africans to study at Harvard University.
The Fellowship program is open to South Africans who are mid-career applicants from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups, including applicants from rural areas outside urban centers. Interested mid-career applicants are encouraged to avail themselves of the opportunity.
- Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
- Host Institution: Harvard University
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: South Africans
Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2024 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the 2024/2025 Harvard SA Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show considerable skill in their chosen career and must be an educationally disadvantaged South African mid-career professional.
- Applicants must be within the age range of 30- to- 45 years old.
- Applicants who are successful as alumni of the program are expected to remain involved after the completion of their fellowship and serve as ambassadors for the fellowship.
- General administrative funds for program management
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship are to register and access the application for the fellowship. Applicants are to complete the application on Qualtrics and upload required documents as prompted.
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing samples (Personal statements and Academic Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: April 15, 2024