Gaudio Family Foundation Scholarship at University Arts London: Applications are hereby invited from international Masters Students for Gaudio Family Foundation Scholarship who performed excellently in academic pursuit and wish to enroll in degree program at University Arts London for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Gaudio Family Foundation Scholarship was established in 2019 by the Gaudio Family Foundation to support postgraduate students on the MA Fine Art course at Central Saint Martin’s, University of the Arts London. The Bursaries will be awarded strictly on the basis of financial hardship and academic merit, and will be a contribution towards course costs and maintenance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Gaudio Family Foundation
Scholarships to be taken at: University Arts London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £39,835 & Living expense and course costs
Subject Eligibility: Fine Art
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Bright Futures International Scholarship at Yeshiva University in USA
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Gaudio Family Foundation Scholarship at University Arts London (Fully funded);
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into Masters degree program;
- The award is available for masters in fine art course offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor certificate in the relevant field.
- Is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University Arts London, UK
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University Arts London’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Australia National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020
Application Procedures for Gaudio Family Foundation Scholarship at University Arts London (Fully funded)
Applications for this scholarship must be made by filling in an online application form. More information on how to apply is provided in the guidance notes:
The Gaudio Family Foundation Scholarship Guidance Notes 2020-21 (PDF 565KB)
Eligible applicants are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
[…] Gaudio Family Foundation Scholarship at University Arts London (Fully funded) […]