Are you currently an undergraduate student in the field of Journalism, Media and Globalisation? Are you passionate about taking your studies to a new level by enrolling for a master’s studies abroad? Then take advantage of and apply for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism.
Applicants can apply for admission to the Mundus Journalism programme and for a Mundus scholarship within the same application process. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to gain a world class degree.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s):Erasmus Mundus Journalism
- Host Institution(s): A selection of partner universities
- Scholarship Worth:€10.000 scholarship + €6.000 stipend
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must possess at a minimum, above-average marks/GPA during their bachelor.
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully complete the degree and enter the job market.
- Must demonstrate excellent journalistic experience based on the quality of work samples, journalistic career and the journalistic reference.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the 2024/2025 Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism are to fill out the online application and submit the following supporting documents:
- Application form
- Academic documents such as certificates and official transcripts.
- Journalistic documents
- Language documents
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic and journalistic reference letters
- Documentation of nationality/nationalities
- Special needs/ Chronic illness/ Disabilities
Application Deadline: 10th January