ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Award in Switzerland: ETH Zurich is pleased to announce the next application round for it’s scholarship award scheme for postgraduate (masters) students wishing to study in Switzerland. The scholarship is in two categories: The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship.
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation covering the full study and living costs during the master’s programme. The ETH-D Scholarship contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich
Scholarship to be taken in: Switzerland
Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fee waiver, living and study grant (CHF 12’000/semester)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Any nationality
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must possess a very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at ETH Zurich.
- Applicants must be sure that they are reachable under the telephone number specified in their CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview.
- Applicants will be required to upload a pre-proposal for their master thesis in addition to the documents for the Master admission.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence scholarships through eApply (online Master application).
- Applicants are to ensure that they complete the online application as incomplete application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021