Have been nursing the ambition of studying in Switzerland for a fully funded master’s scholarship? Then apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme 2023 for international students.
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): ETH Zurich
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
See Also: FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2023
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A).
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
- Living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme 2023 are to complete an online application using the eApply application portal. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship within the first application window.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2022