Applications are currently invited from interested and eligible candidates for the 2024/2025 EPFL Master Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland. Ecole Polytechnique federale de Lausanne (EPFL) reward the most outstanding students who are beginning their Master’s studies.
EPFL offers a limited number of excellence fellowships, along with guaranteed housing, to candidates who have achieved remarkable academic results and who distinguish themselves in extracurricular activities, whether sporting, artistic, civic, or entrepreneurial.
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): EPFL, Switzerland
- Host Institution(s): EPFL, Switzerland
- Fellowship Worth: CHF 10,000 per semester
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: Domestic or International Students
EPFL Master Excellence Fellowships 2024 | DETAILS
These fellowships, worth CHF 10,000 per semester, are available to students who have obtained their Bachelor’s degree at EPFL, as well as to those who have begun their university studies at another institution.
Their objective is to allow students to concentrate on their Master’s studies while also having the opportunity to undertake various activities likely to enrich their professional background and to develop cross-disciplinary skills.
To be eligible for EPFL Master Excellence Fellowships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have at least completed their 2nd year of Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) when they start the internship
- Be enrolled as regular students at their home university during the whole length of the internship
- Come from one of our program’s partner universities
- Be nominated by their home institution international exchange office
- The internship should be part of their curriculum.
Also Check: EPFL Excellence Research Internship Program 2024
How-to-Apply: To enrol for the EPFL Master Excellence Fellowships, applicants should apply via the same online form than their application to a master’s program, (there is a box to tick indicating that the candidates profile should also be considered for an excellence fellowship). There are no specific documents to be provided in addition to those required for the admission.
Application Deadline: December 15/April 15 (Annual)