Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2024 aimed at giving laboratory internships of three to four months to outstanding students regardless of nationality.
The Excellence Research Internship is open to outstanding students from one of the program’s partner universities. Successful candidates will be given access to be trained by world-class laboratories.
- Company/Organisation(s): EPFL, Switzerland
- Program Type: Research Internship
- Program Location: Switzerland
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
- Nationality: All Nationalities
EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship in Switzerland, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least completed their 2nd year of Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate) when they start the internship
- Be enrolled as regular students at their home university during the whole length of the internship
- Come from one of our program’s partner universities.
- Be nominated by their home institution international exchange office.
Other EPFL Internship Programs
Students who are not eligible for the Excellence Research Internship Program and are interested in internships in specific areas have the possibility to apply to the following programs (distinct eligibility rules):
- Computer and Communication Sciences: Summer@EPFL program
- Engineering: E3 Program
- Life Sciences: Summer Research Program
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2024 will be required to complete an online application in addition to being nominated for the program by their home institutions.
To get nominated, students must reach out first to the Study Abroad/International Office of their institution and get selected by them before EPFL could consider their application file.
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2023