Entrance Tuition Award for International Students: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding international undergraduate students for Entrance tuition award who demonstrate excellence academic achievement who wish to enroll in a degree program at Concordia University in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies. These funding packages may include awards that are generated by the operating funds of Concordia University and/or through the generosity of individual donors.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Concordia University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Concordia University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $39,280
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Undergraduate Admission Scholarship at Ton Duc Thang University
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Entrance Tuition award International Students at Concordia University
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at Concordia University, Canada.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Concordia University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: International Entrance Scholarship At York University in Canada
Application Procedures for the Entrance Tuition award International Students at Concordia University
How- To- Apply
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia University’s entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
Candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020