Entrance Bursary Program for Global Students at McGill University: Applications are invited from international eligible students to apply for the entrance bursary program at McGill University in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session. The program is open for both domestic and foreign students. Those include first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and newly accepted, first-year undergraduates entering professional programs in Medicine and Law.
Every day and in countless ways, McGill students are making a difference in the world around them. Whether students arrive at McGill via a metro ride or an international flight, a McGill education opens doors to endless opportunities, from top-notch academic programs to internships and research initiatives that prepare them for the world ahead.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Entrance Bursary Program for International Students at McGill University in Canada, 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applications are open to candidates around the world.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Candidates must be a full-time degree students at the University
- Face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding
- English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Procedures for the Entrance Bursary Program for International Students at McGill University in Canada, 2020
For Canadian (citizen or permanent residents) students living outside of Canada must submit a CSS Financial Aid Profile to the Scholarships and Student Aid Office in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
For U.S. students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
For International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020