The Destination Australia Scholarships is a structured program which provides funding to eligible eligible tertiary education providers to offer scholarships to domestic and international students to study and live in regional Australia. Application commences for the 2022/2023 entries through eligible providers.
The aim of the $93.7 million Destination Australia Program is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high quality learning experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Host Institution (s): Selected Tertiary Institutions in Australia.
Scholarship Worth: $15, 000 and above.
Number of Awards: Several.
Study level: All Study Level
Nationality: Domestic and International Students.
Destination Australia Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants generally can be domestic or international students to apply
- Scholarship is available for students undertaking a Certificate IV through to PhD.
- High academic records will be added advantage
- Candidates should apply to study or be studying in successful tertiary education institutions for the year 2022.
- Other eligibility criteria as will be specified by the successful providers
The program is expected to:
- enhance regional and remote Australian education institutions through promoting activities that contribute to growth and sustainability
- offer students from Australia and overseas the opportunity to undertake high quality education, training and research in, and to experience regional and remote Australia and
- ensure regions share in the benefits of the $35 billion international education sector.
How-to-Apply: Students can now apply for a scholarship directly with a successful tertiary education provider for the 2022 academic year. Please see the list of successful providers for the Destination Australia Scholarships 2022.
Application Deadline: Varies