Destination Australia Scholarship At Curtin University: Curtin University – Australia is offering Destination Australia Scholarship for eligible and outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is a merit based and has been developed by the Australian government to encourage students to achieve their academic pursuit in regional Australia for a high quality learning experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Curtin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $15,000
Subject Eligibility: Master of Engineering & Science in Mining and Metallurgy
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Destination Australia Scholarship At Curtin University in Australia
- Applicants must be international student.
- Award is available for postgraduate program offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate study at Curtin University, Australia.
- Candidates who are studying on a valid student VISA
- Evidence of academic merit (minimum of a 75% course weighted average) for the highest completed qualification
- Candidates 75% of course needs to be completed at Kalgoorlie Campus for courses of 2 years in duration or less.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Curtin University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Destination Australia Scholarship At Curtin University in Australia
How- To- Apply
Eligible applicants are required to submit an application for the course of study, thereafter apply for Destination Scholarship by submitting a one page Statement of Purpose demonstrating “How the Destination Australian Scholarship will assist you in reaching your career goal and how it will help you make tomorrow better”.
Candidates are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: Currently Open