Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2024: Each year, Dalarna University, Sweden offers postgraduate scholarship awards to a number of its new international, fee-paying master’s students who have exceptional academic credentials and have proven to be outstanding in their educational pursuits.
Scholarships go directly towards a reduction in the student’s fees and will cover up to 50 percent of the total tuition fees. Students wishing to Study Abroad in Sweden are especially encouraged to apply for the scholarship at Dalarna University. Applicants are advised to apply before the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalarna University, Sweden
Host Institution: Dalarna University, Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% tuition fees reduction
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students.
To be considered for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Sweden, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be recognized as an international master’s fee paying students enrolling for a full-time postgraduate programme at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities,
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Application for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships consist of a number of parts. A complete scholarship application has three parts:
- The online scholarship application (only available during the application period)
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
Application Deadline: September 30 or March 1