In collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), University of Hohenheim is pleased to announce a limited number of scholarships for students from developing for a master’s program in Agriculture.
Through the scholarship, DAAD provides Fully Funded Scholarships to supports excellent candidates from developing countries who have a strong academic and professional background by providing them with tuition waivers, health insurance, monthly stipend and travel costs to Germany.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service and University of Hohenheim
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Hohenheim
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Developing countries
DAAD Scholarships at University of Hohenheim | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships at the University of Hohenheim, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of a developing country.
- Possess 2 years professional experience post bachelor’s, prior to the date of applying.
- Academic degree should be less than 6 years old.
- Development-related motivations and intentions.
- Must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Health insurance
- Monthly living stipend
- Travel costs to Germany and back
- Travel costs for research related activities
- German language course
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the DAAD Scholarships at University of Hohenheim are to email the following underlisted documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline:
- DAAD Application Form, physically signed and dated
- Up-to-date CV (europass), physically signed and dated
- Motivation Letter (max 2 pages), physically signed and dated
- Employer Recommendation
- Certificate(s) of Employment
- Proof of English proficiency
- Diploma & Transcript of Records
- University Entrance Qualification
- Ranking Letter
- APS Certificate for applicants from the china and Vietnam
Application Deadline: December 15