Do you wish to move to the United States of America to take up job offers by reputable companies in 2024? Then this post is for you as we will be enumerating the different Companies Offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA. These companies are constantly in need of talented and skillful workers to take up good positions in their organization.
This article will list out the companies offering these jobs with Visa for potential qualified professionals and the steps to be taken by the applicant, the documents that is required and the general eligibility requirements for these USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs.
What is Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship means an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for highly-qualified candidates who live outside the United States. Visa sponsorship requires a bundle of documentation that states a person’s working status and job profile in the United States. It occurs when a corporation agrees to sponsor you and submits the necessary documentation to the US citizenship and immigration services (USCIS). It means that a person or an entity (a sponsor) is taking responsibility for you and your actions during your stay in that country.
A US visa or employment sponsorship means that the employer in the US is hiring you and they are guaranteeing the US visa authorities that you will be a legal working resident.
USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024 | Sponsoring Companies
If you are hoping to move to and work in USA and you need visa sponsorship, some of these companies may be your ticket in. The visa that allows employers or companies to hire international graduates to work in the US is the H-1B visa. The graduate to be sponsored must be qualified in specific fields to be considered. Let’s consider some of these companies:
Amazon is an e-commerce company that continuously seeks to improve and serve its customers better. Amazon is recognized as the top investor in the U.S. economy and has contributed more than $880 billion to the national gross domestic product (GDP) of USA.
Job Opportunities: These include roles in warehousing, logistics, IT, Web specialists and other corporate roles.
- Average hourly wage of $19 per hour
- Amazon pays college tuition for front-line employees
- Health care starting on day one of employment
- Paid parental leave
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. With over 300,000 people working to amplify human potential and create the next opportunity for people, businesses and communities.
Job Opportunities: There are several job positions available at Infosys including areas in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, User Experience Design, and advanced digital technologies like Cloud and Big Data.
- Right opportunities and support for employees to move forward in their career.
- Global platform to build what’s next and reinvent industries
- Adequate employee compensation plan
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores in the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Job Opportunities: Include positions such as software developers, store keepers, truck unloaders, digital marketers, etc. Explore career opportunities at Walmart.
- Building a career from the ground up
- Competitive pay package for employees
- Medical coverage
- Career growth
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which is headquartered in Redmond, Washington. They are known for their flagship software products including Windows OS, Microsoft 365 suite of productivity applications, Edge web browser, etc. They are also known for Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
Job Opportunities: The positions available at Microsoft Corporation includes software engineering positions, web developers, cloud computing specialists, etc. You may explore several career options at Microsoft.
- Flexible work
- Diversity and inclusion
- Pay equity
- Competitive pay
- Bonuses and stock awards to eligible employees based on individual performance
Google LLC founded in September 1998, is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics with headquarters in Mountain View, California, United States. Google is on a mission to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Job Opportunities: There are several job roles available at Google to include Software engineering positions, Web development, cloud computing, Artificial intelligence, web security, etc.
- Powering education through technology, tools and training.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive pay
6#: Apple Inc.
Apple Inc. is an American technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California and is the world’s largest technology company by revenue. They are owners of the Mac family of personal computers, iPhones, iPad and several other products including Apple TV, digital media players, smartwatches, etc.
Job Opportunities: There are several job opportunities available at Apple Inc. including web developer jobs, Sales jobs, Cloud security jobs, computer programming, Artificial intelligence experts, and lots of other opportunities that can be explored through their career page.
- Career support to thrive in employee’s role
- Continuous training
- Competitive pay
Other companies offering visa sponsorship jobs include:
- Johnson & Johnson
You May Like: Visa Sponsorship Jobs In France 2024 | How to Apply
To be considered eligible for a Visa sponsorship in USA 2024, you’ll need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- You’ll need a job offer from a U.S. employer for a role that requires specialty knowledge.
- You’ll need to have proof of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in that field.
- Your employer must show that there is a lack of qualified U.S. applicants for the role.
How To Apply For USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024
It is important that you have in mind that different applications and eligibility requirements depend on the type of visa you apply for. The following are the steps you must follow when applying for your work employment visa.
- Step 1: Gather The Required Documents
- Step 2: Complete The Online Form
- Step 3: Book Your Visa Interview
- Step 4: Pay Your Visa Application Fee
- Step 5: Attend Your Visa Interview
- Step 6: Wait For Your Employment Visa To Be Processed
- Step 7: Collect Your Approved Employment Visa
Documents Requirement for Visa Sponsorship
The following are the list of documents that you need when applying for a work visa:
- Valid passport (Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your stay in the United States.
- Visa Application
- Application fee payment receipt (only applicable if you are required to pay before your interview)
- Passport photo (upload your photo when completing the online form).