Cambridge University, in partnership with Boustany Foundation, is offering the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship to deserving candidates who wish to enrol for an MBA program at the University in the coming academic session.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. The Scholarship offers the Financial aid amounting 75% of the tuition fees, Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation & Cambridge University
- Host Institution(s): Cambridge University, UK
- Funding Amount: Tuition fees, Travel and accommodation
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students
The eligibility conditions for the 2024 Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship will include:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting 75% of the tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How-to-Apply: If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected].
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2024