Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program for International Students is currently open for applications from suitably qualified undergraduate students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met. Competitive applicants who are among the most accomplished in their class and demonstrate exceptional engagement in their schools and communities should apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boston University, USA
Host Institution(s): Boston University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS | Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program
Every year, BU welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
To be eligible for Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- International students are considered for the Trustee and Presidential Scholarships only
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other scholarships.
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in undergraduate courses in the University
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
You May Also Like: Simon Fraser University Undergraduate Open Scholarship 2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program, applicants should:
- Submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to BU.
Application Deadline: December 01, 2023