Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Recent graduates with a passion for sales and marketing to enrol in the Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme which is intended to ignite their passion for sales, marketing, and business growth.
The program offers guided mentorship which enables you gain insights from industry experts and seasoned mentors who will guide your growth every step of the way and also exposes you to real-world challenges in the industry.
- Organisation: Optimus Bank
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Program Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not Stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme:
- Applicants must have Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
- Applicants Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Minimum of 5’O Level credits (including English & Mathematics)
- Candidate should be a resident of Abuja.
- Creative thinking
- Problem-solving Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer Obsession
- Interpersonal Skills
- Active Listening Skills
Successful Applicants participating in the Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme will receive the following benefits:
- Limitless Growth.
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Positive and Inclusive Work Environment.
- Tailored Rewards and Recognitions.
- Continuous learning environment.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates seeking for the Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme should fill and submit the application form online for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not Stated