2021 NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program for Professionals: The application period for the 2021-2022 academic year for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program is open. The graduate fellowship program allows for the demonstration of the commitment to academia in supporting research that spans all areas of computing innovation.
The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program provides funding in the amount of up to $50,000 per award to graduate students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in accelerated computing and its applications. NVIDIA particularly invites applications from students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and related fields.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): NVIDIA
Fellowship to be taken at: Globally
Fellowship level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Fellowship Worth: Up to $50,000
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering or related area
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for students from all nationalities
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be 2021 NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program for Professionals, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students who have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application).
- Applicants must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering and other related fields.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must be applicants available to complete a summer internship (which due to COVID-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their fellowship.
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee.
Application Procedures for the 2021 NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program for Professionals
Interested applicants are to apply online by visiting the official application website by completing the online application form and uploading the following supporting documents:
- Research summary/thesis proposal- up to 2 pages, plus bibliography
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae including contact information.
- Professor nomination letter (1 letter minimum (thesis advisor), up to 3 letters maximum. OK to have nomination letter(s) from non-professors, as long as you have one from thesis advisor/professor).
- Confirmation of availability for summer internship
Application Deadline: September 11th, 2020 at 3pm Pacific time