University of Nottingham International Undergraduate scholarship: Here is another opportunity of financial assistance toward funding your academic career. Eligible and interested students are hereby invited to apply for the University of Nottingham international undergraduate scholarship for 2021- 2022 academic session.
The scholarship is an entrance scholarship only and fees will be waived from students’ first year’s tuition fees or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is already paid.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham, China
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Nottingham, China
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full scholarship is worth 110,000 RMB per student
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
University of Nottingham International Undergraduate scholarship 2021 | DETAILS
Eligible students are to receive one entry-based Nottingham scholarship award and one progresion-based award during their academic study at UNNC. Should students be considered for two awards, the highest award will be granted by default.
Candidates interested for University of Nottingham International Undergraduate scholarship 2021 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- You must be an overseas applicant who has submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved the minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry; or AAAAA in iGCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
The benefits for University of Nottingham International Undergraduate scholarship 2021 includes;
- Full tuition scholarship.
- Nottingham Global Full scholarship is worth 110,000 RMB per student, equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees. This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only.
- The fees will be waived from students’ first year’s tuition fees or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is already paid.
You May Also Apply: GIST International Admission Scholarships 2021-2022 (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: A separate application for the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship is required. In order to complete the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship application, a completed scholarship application form needs submitting via online application system by the designated deadline (for early applicants, please attach the form in the ‘other documents’ under section 6 in the system).
In addition, due to the nature of competition, applicants will be automatically considered for the next eligible scholarships available should they miss the first round of selection until the quota is filled.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021