Applications are currently welcomed from motivated and exceptional candidates for University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – School of Chemical Engineering commencing study in 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is highly competitive and available for Postgraduate Research applicants. The intended scholarship will be for up to 3.5 years, and is worth of $32,500 (2023 rate) for both domestic and international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $32,500 (2023 rate)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
University of Adelaide Research Scholarship | DETAILS
This CSIRO – University of Adelaide jointly funded PhD opportunity has been established to support a full-time PhD student who is looking to commence research in the applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry. This project includes a 3-month CSIRO internship.
To be eligible for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. View PhD eligibility requirements
- Hold Australian First Class Honours, or equivalent
- Be able to commence study in October 1, 2023
Successful applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $32,500 (2023 rate). Details of terms and/or benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship should submit Expressions of interest to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email (email@example.com) with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023