United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship, 2019: The University of United Nations Netherlands invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for their 2019 Merit Scholarship Program aimed at higher intelligent students wishing to study in their university. The scholarship details are outlined, apply now for scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The United Nations University
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Doctoral Degree Studies.
Slots: Not Specified.
Scholarship Worth: Full scholarship (worth not stated)
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships will be available to students in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, political science, international relations, law, business administration, social sciences, public health or health sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available to students from member states of United Nations
English Language Requirement: Evidence of English Language Proficiency is required. See scholarship eligibility
About the Institution:
The United Nations University is comprised of the Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) and its School of Governance at Maastricht University (UM). This scholarship is put up through a collaborative efforts of this intitutes.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The following eligibility conditions shall be taken to account for candidates selection for this scholarship. Interested candidates should have;
- A Master’s degree from a relevant academic field, including:
– economics, international relations, political science, law, social sciences, business administration, health sciences or public health
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics, which is measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and/or working experience
- Basic knowledge of economics, social sciences, political science and/or law, which is measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and/or working experience
- Proficiency in English, with a minimum level of 600 PBT / 240 CBT / 100 IBT for the TOEFL or 7.0 for the IELTS (native speakers of English and students who received their Bachelor’s or Master’s education in English are exempt). Maastricht University’s TOEFL code is 7102.
Application Format United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship:
All applications to the United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship are done online through the link provided. Interested applicants should adhere properly and follow the application steps below. Documents upload are necessary and candidates should provide as appropriate
The following are required during application;
- Certified copies of your certificates and grades and an explanation of the grading system
- Proof of English proficiency
- A motivation letter of 400 – 500 words
- Three letters of recommendation (in English only) by current or former professors or employers
- One-page essay indicating the topic of research interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport
- Passport size photo
- Full information about your present study and/or job
Recommended Post(s): Queen Elizabeth Masters Scholarships for Commonwealth Students