UNITECH International Scholarship at RWTH Aachen University, Germany is a mobility scholarship programme for international students who are passionate about their studies and are enthusiastic about sharpening their skills in a University known for its research and academic excellence. The program is a one-year program and is designed as a coaching event aimed at exposing students to industry related technologies whilst still in the University. Successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to work with an industry expert on a project while spending a semester in a host university abroad. At the conclusion of the program, the students will be hosted to an end of year event. The event consists of a graduation ceremony where UNITECH participants who have finished their degree at their home school will get their UNITECH diploma.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UNITECH International
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate at their 5th/6th semester and Masters Level
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Scholarship Slots: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: RWTH students in engineering, computer science and physics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students
You may also see: Technical University of Munich Loschge Scholarship Award in Germany
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- The program is for student applicants at RWTH studying engineering, computer science and physics.
- Applicants must exhibit excellent academic performance as well as possess impressive skills.
- Applicants must be in their 5th/6th semester of their undergraduate studies or are currently enrolled in a masters program.
Other Opportunities for you:
- Fully Funded Google Faculty Research Awards 2020 in computer science & engineering (Worth $150,000)
- International Postgraduate Students Scholarships at University of Cambridge 2019/2020
- University Award Programs for International Students at IBM, 2020
Application Procedure for the UNITECH International Scholarship at RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Applicants are to note that all applications are done online
- Applicants are also to provide answers in which they will be asked to download in the online portal.
- Applicants are to provide the following during application: 300 KB maximum passport size; Resume which should not exceed 2-pages; Academic transcripts which should not be more than 2MB and other supporting documents which should not exceed 2MB.
- Applicants who excel past the pre-selection round will be invited to as Assessment Center.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2020