UH Hilo International Student Scholarships and Financial Aid 2020/21: The University of Hawaii (UH) in the United States welcomes applications from eligible international students wishing to study in the US and lack funding ability; they can enrol for the UH Hilo International Student Scholarships 2020/2021.
The scholarships are awarded to a limited number of international students on F-1 student visas who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance and have some degree of financial need.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Hawaii.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Hawaii Hilo.
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Amount varies.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The following eligibility conditions hold;
- Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- The scholarship will be awarded to a limited number of students who hold F-1 student visas and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance for their degree.
- Applicants must have a 3.0 academic grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will be required, for the purpose of admission, to provide the test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
Application Procedures for the UH Hilo International Student Scholarships and Financial Aid 2020/21 – How-to-Apply:
Document Requirements: Applicants are required to attach their high school transcripts, copy of financial sponsor’s bank statement, or bank verification and copy of passport.