Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral students for Transilvania Academica Scholarship at Transilvania University for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
Transilvania Academica Scholarship is designed as a competition for international students from non EU or non EEA countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Transilvania University, Romania
Host Institution(s): Transilvania University, Romania
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition, free accommodation & monthly allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: University of York Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship for International Students 2023
Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023 | DETAILS
The scholarship is awarded for the full attendance of bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree studies to candidates accepted for studies at Transilvania University.
The students’ full passing of each academic year is the condition for the scholarship to be granted for the following year of study.
The objective of this scholarship is to attract international students to study at Transilvania University and to form a group of ‘Ambassadors’ of Transilvania University and thereby increase the international visibility of our institution.
To be eligible for Transilvania Academica Scholarship at Transilvania University, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students from non EU or non EEA countries
- Applicants must be in full attendance of bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree studies
- Applicants must be in full passing of each academic year
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must have to fill in the online application form as described in the Application File.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees (including registration and graduation fees);
- Free accommodation in the university’s dormitories (including holidays);
- A monthly allowance of 800 lei (approx. 170 USD, including holidays).
See Also: Government of Canada Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
How-to-Apply: The application file includes the following documents (in .pdf format) to be uploaded in the online application form:
- Curriculum vitae, highlighting the candidate’s outstanding achievements;
- Motivation letter (maximum one page);
- Three letters of recommendation to support the candidate’s outstanding results.
The submission of all the documents in English is obligatory for the candidates’ admission to the competition. Incomplete files will be rejected. No document can be added to the file after the submission deadline.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023