The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships for Africans 2021: The Ibrahim Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the AfDB, UNECA or the ITC with an annual stipend of $100,000 to fellows. Applications for the 2021 stream will open on the 12th of August, 2020.
The Fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. The annual programme seeks to deepen and broaden the growing network of impact which continues to contribute to the skills and learning opportunities to better the African continent.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): MO Ibrahim Foundation
Fellowship to be taken at: Africa
Fellowship level: Early career professionals
Fellowship Slots: Several
Fellowship Worth: $100,000
Subject Eligibility: All disciplines
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for Africans.
You may also like: Call for Application: Acumen West Africa Fellowship 2021
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships for Africans 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a national of an African country passionate about making a change as a leader.
- Applicants must have obtained a master’s degree in their chosen field of endeavours.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children.
- Applicants must possess any additional criteria as set by the host.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials with proven track record.
- Applicants must be willing to take up challenges that pose as a problem in Africa and be willing to proffer solutions to same.
- Call for Application: 2020 African Union Youth Volunteer Corps
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2020/21
Application Procedures for the Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships for Africans 2021
Applicants are to visit the official application website of the fellowship when it officially opens on the 12th of August, 2020 and complete the online application. Applicants must make available all the required supporting documents.
Application Deadline: Not specified