Technical University of Munich Loschge Scholarship Award in Germany: The Loschge Scholarship Award is now available for application to be awarded at Technical University of Munich in Germany. The scholarship is aimed at encouraging participation in the study and development of Science and Engineering. In offers up to €550 per month for students enrolled in the field for which the scholarship is awarded.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Loschge Scholarship Endowment.
Scholarships to be taken at: Technical University of Munich, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Amount to be award is up to €550 per month.
Subject Eligibility: Target subject is tenable in School of Mechanical Engineering of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: German students and International students.
English Language Requirement: Candidates may be required to provide evidence of English Language ability and Non-German speakers will be required to enrol in a German language class.
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 (Full Scholarship at McGill University)
- Postgraduate Scholarships Awards at the University of Alberta (Fully Funded)
- 2019 Vanier Canadian Scholarships in Canada for International Students
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: Those interested in the Loschge Scholarship Award should note that the scholarship is for;
- Undergraduate and graduate students of the School of Mechanical Engineering in the field of thermal engineering
- Applicants who are already students or applying to be students at the university
- Students with university entrance certificates from Germany or abroad
- Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Both German and International students can apply.
Application Procedures for the Loschge Scholarship Award in Germany – How-to-Apply:
Applications are available from the Institute for Energy Systems. Interested and qualified candidates are to follow the link provided to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.