Seplat Energy Graduate Trainee scheme is currently open for interested and exceptional graduates who wish to develop and enhance their skills and careers in Energy and Technology sector in the company.
The Seplat Energy graduate scheme is a 4-6 year program designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development.
Company/Organisation(s): Seplat Energy, Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 4-6 year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree & Masters
Nationality: All nationalities
Seplat Energy Graduate Trainee scheme | What to Expect
The Graduate Trainee program will equip young graduates with the right competencies and provide experiences to facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment. This will enable them to unleash their potential in the rewarding work environment Seplat Energy provides.
Through a combination of on-the-job training and organized learning and development, the Seplat Energy graduate scheme is a 4-6 year program intended to recruit, retain, and accelerate the development of young, bright, and ambitious graduates.
To be eligible for Seplat Energy Graduate Trainee scheme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must have Minimum of a second-class upper division degree or the equivalent in any of these fields:
- Sciences and Engineering including
- Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics,
- Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial)
- Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry etc.
- Social Sciences including
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication, Economics etc.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English Language) in 1 sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or the equivalent
- NYSC completion/exception (where applicable) certificate
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Seplat Energy Graduate Trainee scheme for Young Graduates should after submitting your application, shortlisted candidates will be required to go through a series of assessments online, face-to-face including assessment centres and panel interviews.
For general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Not Stated