PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Awards Scheme in Nigeria 2019: Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI) has announced open the application for the 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Awards Scheme in Nigeria. The scholarship is aimed at supporting high performing students across the selected disciplines. And to bring to fulfilment the dreams of less privileged students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): PICFI, Nigeria.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Scholarship program
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Subject Eligibility: Only candidates currently enrolled in disciplines related to the following areas are eligible to apply:
- Sciences/Applied Sciences
- Engineering/Engineering Technology
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship for Nigerian Students.
English Language Requirement: Not applicable
About the Sponsor:
Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship International (PICFI), an interdenominational Christian organization made up of Christians working in both the International and Local Oil and Gas Companies in Nigeria, has the vision to establish the Kingdom of God in the Petroleum Industry; improve its performance; advocate just and equitable distribution of its associated wealth for social change and national building.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Awards Scheme in Nigeria 2019, just like any scholarship programs has certain eligibility conditions.
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be a certified Full Time -Year One student of any Nigerian Federal or State University at the time of this application
- Not above 25 years of age by 31st December 2019
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.5
- Not be on any other scholarship award from other companies or agencies.
- Application is open to 100 level students only.
You MAy Also Like: IIE MSA International Undergraduate Scholarship Awards at Monash University
Application Procedures for the PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Awards Scheme in Nigeria 2019:
All applications for the PICFI Undergraduate Scholarship Awards Scheme in Nigeria 2019 is expected to be submitted online and should be submitted through the appropriate link provided.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2019.