P&G It Internship Program for Undergraduates in Nigeria 2020: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified students for It Internship Program (400 Level Undergraduates) at P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan, Nigeria.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
Program Title: It Internship Program.
Program Location: Ibadan, Nigeria.
Program Type: Industrial Training (IT) Programs.
Program Duration: 6 months
Program Basic Qualification: Undergraduate Students (400Level).
Slots: Not stated
- Global Internship Programs for Young Professionals 2020 at Salzburg Global Seminar
- GTBank Tech Academy Internship Program 2019 for Nigerian Young Graduates
- Internship Opportunity – Digital Nation Africa Intern at IBM, 2019
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees
- Multifaceted and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- P&G Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- P&G will provide a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- P&G will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What P&G is looking for?
- Top Talent :An engineering undergraduate student in Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical proficiency – an ability to master the principles of the mechanical/electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep proficiency of process/systems control, programming and automation.
Application Procedures for the P&G It Internship Program for Undergraduates in Nigeria 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates can click here to apply
Application Deadline: Not stated.