Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019 at Coca-Cola: Applications are now open for the second edition of the student intership program at Coca-Cola, otherwise called “Naija Coke Summership”. Students currently currently enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs are invited to apply for the interships. Before you begin application, you should read through and get all details.
Program Type: Full-Time Internship program
Company: The Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC)
Internship duration: The internship program will last for three (3) months.
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Slots: Not Stated
Program Level: Internship is open for Undergraduate and Graduate students
Ref No: Nil
Minimum Qualification: Currently a student of higher institution.
About the Company
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
Summary of the Program:
- We are launching the second edition of our “Naija Coke Summership” – a three month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and post graduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will commence in June and end in August in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below, we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Student from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Procedures for the Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019 :
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the link provided to see more information and apply for the internship:
Application Deadline: Closed.