Multimedia University Scholarship for International Students: A brighter and easy-going scholarship is available for international undergraduate students who wish to further their educational career at Multimedia University, Malaysia. This scholarship is available for full-time undergraduate students for 2021/2022 academic session.
There are various loans and scholarships available for outstanding and deserving international students so that quality university education is accessible to all. The program will support the awarding of Up to 50% of scholarships to outstanding students around the globe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Multimedia University, Malaysia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution (s): Multimedia University, Malaysia
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% of the tuition
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
You May Also Like: Korean Government Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
Multimedia University Scholarships 2021-2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Multimedia University Scholarship for International Students are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Multimedia University, Malaysia Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Multimedia University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates seeking a place in the institution are required enroll in an approved course and take admission to the university. Students are automatically considered for this award.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2021