MBA Excellence Scholarship at University of Liverpool 2020/21: The University of Liverpool through its Management School is delighted to announce the offer of several scholarships and study awards to help cover the tuition fees of international students enrolling for a full time MBA programme.
The University of Liverpool is a unique and outstanding citadel of learning and research that sims to support students as they become highly employable, creative, and culturally rice graduates, with the capacity to find employment that will enable them to be agents for change in a connected world. Applicants are encouraged to advance their educational career by applying for the 2020/21 MBA Excellence Scholarship at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Liverpool
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fees Award
Subject Eligibility: Courses in Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the MBA Excellence Scholarship at University of Liverpool 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be identified as international-fees paying students enrolled or enrolling in a full-time MBA course at the university.
- Applicants that have achieved academic and professional excellence will be considered.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their bachelor’s degree and possess four or more years of professional/managerial experience and be able to demonstrate leadership potential.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic abilities and must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at the University of Liverpool.
- University of Hull Sports Scholarships for International Students 2020/21
- MBA Leadership Scholarships at Newcastle University, UK 2020
Application Procedures for the MBA Excellence Scholarship at University of Liverpool 2020/21
Applicants are to apply for a full-time admission into the MBA programme at the University of Liverpool. Eligible applicants that have been offered admission into the MBA programme will be automatically considered for the scholarship as no separate application is required. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible as awards will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Application Deadline: Ongoing