KTH Scholarships 2022: KTH Royal Institute of Technology is pleased to invite applications from international students wishing to study for a masters programme in Sweden.The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of a one or two year masters programme.
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admissions process.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
KTH Scholarships for International Students | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the KTH Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Must be an international fee-paying student who have applied for a master’s programme at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for.
The following assessment criteria will be used to select candidates for the scholarship:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent).
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- The applicant’s motivation how they will contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the KTH Scholarships 2022 are to apply first for admission into an eligible course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology and thereafter will be considered for the scholarship if he/she meets the criteria for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 17 January 2022