Applications are hereby invited from suitably and highly motivated candidates for KIPAJI Scholarship for International students at University of Twente. This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs.
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from countries with upcoming economies. Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the University of Twente. The scholarship is meant as additional support for UTS scholarship students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Twente, Netherland
Host Institution(s): University of Twente, Netherland
Scholarship Worth: Up to € 12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
See Also: McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023/2024 for Study in Canada
KIPAJI Scholarship for International students | DETAILS
The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from the Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries on the DAC list. Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the University of Twente.
The Kipaji Scholarship supports students who also receive a University of Twente Scholarship. Students cannot apply for the Kipaji scholarship through the UT application system. Those interested should indicate in their UTS motivation that they also wish to be considered for the Kipaji scholarship when they meet the criteria.
To be eligible for KIPAJI Scholarship for International students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have the nationality of one of the DAC countries (Least Developed Countries & Other Low Income Countries).
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program.
- Receive a (partial) University of Twente Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship can ensure that they receive a full scholarship.
- Have achieved good grades for their pre-master programme (average of 8).
- Submit a motivation letter stating how they intend to use their studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country.
- The Kipaji Scholarship is not available for current UT students.
You May Also Like: EPFL Master Excellence Fellowships for International Students 2023
How-to-Apply: In order to be eligible for Kipaji Scholarship you need to be a recipient of a University of Twente Scholarship. For the specific requirements of UTS, please refer to the UTS website.
The faculty of the programme nominates you for a Kipaji Scholarship. Upon request from the faculty you may need to submit a motivation letter stating how you intend to use your studies at the University of Twente to increase/enhance the scientific level or for entrepreneurial purposes in their home country. Please indicate in your motivation letter for the UTS scholarship that you also wish to apply for Kipaji Scholarship when you meet the criteria.
Application Deadline: May 01, 2023