ITF Technical Training Programme for Skills Acquisition and Vocation 2019: The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) announces commencement of application for their Technical and Vocational Training Programme 2019 which is aimed at promoting youth employability and entrepreneurial development. The programme is to run for one year with tuition-free arrangement and stipends paid to the participants.
Program Type: Full-Time training program
Title: Technical and Vocational Training 2019
Company: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Internship duration: One-year training programme
Program Location: ITF Training Centre, Lagos, Nigeria.
Slots: Not Stated
You May Apply Also For: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program Sahel African Youths 2019
Programme Details and Objectives:
ITF Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme aims to train and equip youths with certain technical and vocational skills as to make them both employable and entrepreneur in their own chosen areas of vocation and, hence, promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
The One-year Technical Skills Training Programme will be in the following areas of vocations:
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Mach ng
- Automobile/Autotronics Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
Program Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirements:
To be eligible for the program, candidates must be between the ages of 18-30years and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
- National Diploma Certificate
Application Procedures for the ITF Technical Training Programme for Skills Acquisition and Vocation 2019 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to the address below.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Bbehind Phillips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun-Ojota,
P.O.Box 55176, Julie House,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
See Other Scholarship Opportunities:
- International Students ICT Scholarships at University of Canberra, Australia
- 2019/2020 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarships for Nigerians
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate (including birth certificate). They are required to also make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation. Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme. The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
For more information: Please call -08030807143/08034723938 or send an email to: email@example.com
Test Date: 27th August, 2019.
Interview Date : 28th August, 2019.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.