International Development Fellows Program at Catholic Relief Services 2020/21: The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is pleased to announce its International Development Fellows Program for the 2020/21 fellowship cohort. The Fellows Program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief and development work.
CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and acquire practical work experience while contributing to impact the society. CRS therefore invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to the agency’s mission and strategy to join the global team.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Catholic Relief Services
Fellowship to be taken in: USA
Fellowship Benefits: Stipends of up to $30,000 paid in semi monthly instalments, cost of living allowance.
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: International Relief and Development Work
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Development Fellows Program at Catholic Relief Services 2020/21, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be passionate about working in the area of International Relief and Development Work.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities and must be able to work with people of diverse race, culture and background.
- Applicants who possess foreign language abilities are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must possess adequate educational qualification required for all fellows at the Catholic Relief Services.
Application Procedures for the International Development Fellows Program at Catholic Relief Services 2020/21
Applicants are to ensure that they apply online before the application deadline while following the steps outlined below.
- Prepare a cover letter
- Prepare your resume or CV
- Apply online
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2020