Fully-Funded 2020 Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellowship in Germany: Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the 2020 Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellowship to be hosted in Germany. The fellowship is seeking application from exceptional and talented young early to mid-career professional. The fellowships will provide the fellows with considerable scope for engaging in societal debates on the implementation of sustainable development strategies and refining certain specific approach. The fellowship is awarded for one year and fellows are expected to be physically present at the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS) during their stay and contribute to the work of the institute.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS)
Fellowship to be taken at: Germany
Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
Fellowship level: Early and Mid-Career Professionals
Fellowship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Science, the Arts, Civil Society, Business and Politics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Fellowship is for applicants all over the world.
You may also like: 2020 Rotary Peace Fellowship for World Leaders and Scholars
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Fully-Funded 2020 Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellowship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be early to mid-career professionals interested and experienced in the areas of science, the arts, business, civil society and politics.
- Applicants must write a letter of motivation mentioning prior experience at the interface of science and another sector of the society such as politics, business, the arts, media, etc.
- Applicants must provide a current CV not exceeding four pages stating the career path and most important achievements which must be limited to the five most important items or publications.
- Applicants are to write a proposal outlining the various activities to be conducted during the time as Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellow and must not be more than ten pages including references.
- Applicants are to ensure that they provide at least one letter of recommendation to include biographical information and contact details of the person recommending.
- 2020 Action Canada Fellowship for Scholars and Professionals
- 2020 Australia Awards Scholarships to Study at RMIT University, Australia
Application Procedure for the Fully-Funded 2020 Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellowship in Germany
Applicants are to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are to ensure that they attach the required supporting documents to their applications and must be done before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 24th February, 2020