FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2022-2023: CIES Education presents the FIFA Master programme with scholarships and financial aid for international students of African nationalities. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for these fully funded scholarships to study in Switzerland.
The FIFA Master programme offers a total of five scholarships each year. Firstly, there are two “full” African scholarships that cover the fees and living expenses (CHF 45’000.- per scholarship). These scholarships are for students of an African nationality only and may be divided by the Scientific Committee in order to help more than one applicant.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): FIFA/CIES
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): CIES Education, Switzerland
Scholarship Worth: CHF 45’000
Number of Awards: 5 Scholarships per year
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Africans/International Students
FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2022-23 | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be an International student of African descend
- Applicants should have a pre-qualification that will enable them to take up a postgraduate study programme
- Applicants should be presented with required Supporting documents for their applications to be accepted
- Applicants should be ready to abide by the terms and conditions of the programme
- How-to-Apply: Please prepare yourself to start the application for the FIFA Master Scholarships & Financial Aid 2022-23, first read the application instructions.
- In order to access the FIFA Master Online Application Form, you will need to create a login and password.
- Before doing so, we encourage you to first read through the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and to check that you fulfil all the Criteria for Applying. Then, please read the Financial Aid and the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you are sure that you can and wish to apply, please download and carefully read the FIFA Master Online Application Guidelines
- Application Documents: You will be required to provide certain supporting documentation (copies of your degree certificate, passport, etc.). You have the option of either uploading these documents (the preferred method) or sending by regular post. Please download and read carefully the guidelines to upload files. All required application documents are listed on the application instructions
Application Deadline: Not Specified