Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students at Beijing Institute of Technology, China. This scholarship is awarded to students commencing program for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (Type B) is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. BIT is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit postgraduate students for Master and Ph.D. Programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Host Institution(s): Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Chinese Government Scholarship Program
Possessed with a scientific and comprehensive education and management system, Beijing Institute of Technology is now regarded as one of the best destinations for international students studying in China and it is widely acknowledged for its high quality intakes, successful graduates, vast job opportunities for graduated students, full scholarship programs, efficient daily management, adequate student life support as well as colourful student activities.
To be eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree. Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificate recognized by BIT.
- MBA applicants should have at least 1year related working or internship experience.
Successful applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Master’s students: CNY3,000 per month
- Doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month
You May Also Like: University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship 2022
How-to-Apply: To enrol for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants will have to register at http://www.campuschina.org and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Or register at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/.
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Application Deadline: Not Specified