Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 at Harbin Institute of Technology: International applicants are hereby invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic session. The scholarships in China for international students is hosted by the Harbin Institute of Technology, one of China’s first six leading universities.
The university is a unique university with science and engineering as its core and has developed to include management, liberal arts, economy, law and other disciplines. The scholarship is one of the programs of Chinese Government Scholarship and assigned from Ministry of Education to the university to recruit outstanding international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship to be taken in: Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship Level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Course Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
- Exemption from registration fee, tuition fee and accommodation fee
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB/month for masters students
- Monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB/month for doctoral applicants
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be considered for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 at Harbin Institute of Technology, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must possess good scientific research ability.
Application Procedures for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 at Harbin Institute of Technology
The applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in duplicate).The CSC Online Application System is available at: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ .Scholarship type: B code: 10213
- Highest full-time study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
- Transcripts (It is not required to be notarized, but must be signed and sealed from school. The transcripts in other languages must be translated in English or Chinese with notarization).
- A study or research plan (not less than 800 words in English or Chinese). The format can be downloaded from official website.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
You may be interested in:Chinese Government Scholarships for Foreign Students at Nanjing University (Fully-Funded)
Note: The form is printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and is restricted to those who study in China for more than 6 months. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form (website:http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/post/index/459.). Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination result is generally valid for 6 months.
Application Deadline: 25 December, 2020