A number finance options are made available for you at the CDI College through the Canadian provincial governments. The Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance is among such financial options available to support international students study in Canada with less financial burden.
CDI College is pleased to announce open the 2022/2023 application phase of the scholarship. Interested international students can follow laid down procedure to apply and be accepted for the financial assistance program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canada Provincial Governments.
Scholarship Type: Partial to Full Scholarships
Host Institution(s): CDI College
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Not stated
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Any Nationality
DETAILS | Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance
Your education is an investment in your future. We realize that every student comes from a unique financial background, so we point you toward the financial solution that is right for you. Each provincial government has its own financial assistance programs for post-secondary students.
- The Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance is open to students of all nationalities.
- The students must have completed relevant previous years of study.
- The students should be enrolled to study a degree program at CDI College
- The scholarship provides tuition fees for students education at CDI College.
- The college offers study-related financial help to the selected students
- How-to-Apply: Interested candidates can proceed to apply using the official online portal of the college. If the application is successful, the students will be considered for the programme.
- Application Deadline: Open.