Fully-Funded Young Global Changers program 2020: Applications are invited from young minds around the world for the fully-funded Young Global Changers program 2020. It is an opportunity to visit, study, research and interact in Germany with other young innovators around the world.
The Young Global Changers program brings together young people from around the world who are working towards a global paradigm shift, combining their talents and together becoming a strong voice for change. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship to participate in the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit from April 17-22, 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global Solutions Initiative Foundation.
Scholarships to be taken at: Germany.
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded scholarship and summit program.
Basic Qualification: All level of qualifications
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility.
- Fully-Funded Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 for Young Graduates to the United States
- Fully-Funded Mastercard Foundation (Sciences Po) Scholarships 2020/2021 to study in France
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2019 | Apply Here
The Scholarship (What Benefits comes with the Young Global Changers program?):
The sponsorship is offering full scholarships* for the participation in the Young Global Changers Program 2020. Which include the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin**
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
- Comprehensive summer school workshops
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement
Who can Apply for the Young Global Changers program?
The under listed set of people are welcomed to apply;
- Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability,
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside,
- Young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level,
Other Eligibility Criteria for the Young Global Changers program:
The set of of people listed above are people,
- …who are between the ages of 21 and 35,
- …who want to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change,
- .…who commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way,
- …who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
Application Procedures for the Young Global Changers program 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Follow the ‘Apply Now’ link provided here to the application platform or visit the official application website. There, you can find more details about the scholarship and the eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019.