British Council GREAT Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at University of Kent : The British Council in collaboration with University of Kent is welcoming applications from brilliant and eligible international students for the British Council GREAT Scholarship applicable for Chinese, Ghanaian, Egyptian, Indian, Kenyan, Malaysian, and Thailand citizens.
The GREAT Scholarships programme is funded jointly by the UK Government’s GREAT Britain campaign, British Council and the University of Kent, as part of the Study UK campaign.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UK Government’s GREAT Britain campaign/British Council/University of Kent
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): University of Kent, UK
Scholarship Worth: €10,000 per awardee
Study Level: Masters
Number of Awards: 10 Awards in 2021
Nationality: Overseas Students
British Council GREAT Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Must be a citizen of one of the programme’s countries: China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malaysia, or Thailand, and be assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- Must have received a conditional offer and have accepted this before the deadline date of 31 April 2021.
- Must be active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area.
- Applicants be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI.
- Must be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfillment.
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships.
- Must be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
You May Also Apply: Carnegie Mellon University Australia Scholarships for Study in Australia
How-to-Apply: Applications for the British Council GREAT scholarship should be made via your applicant portal. You will only be able to apply for the GREAT Scholarship once you have received an offer for your programme from the University of Kent. In order to be considered for this award, you will need to submit:
- An essay of no more than 500 words about a topic you have studied previously and why you found it interesting.
- The topic should be related to or have inspired you to apply for your chosen degree programme.
- Document should be uploaded in word or pdf format only, other formats will be rejected.
If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email email@example.com. Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021