Bond University – a top university in Australia is delighted to invite applications from eligible undergraduate students across the globe for its International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023. Successful applicants are given a 50% tuition waiver amongst other benefits of the award.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Eligibility Criteria | Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Also Check: Australia Bond University Transformer Scholarships 2022/23 for International Students
How to Apply: you can apply for the 2022 Bon University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship as follows;
- Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page.
- The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
- As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement, Supporting StatSeeTemplate (PDF).
Application Deadline: Varies