Aston University Women in Engineering Scholarships 2021-2022: Entries are open for international scholarships for women in Engineering at Aston University for the 2021 Women in Engineering Scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. The scholarship seeks to attract and support the best female students from around the world to study at Aston University.
The scholarship is a tuition fee discount of £6,000 offered to successful applicants and giving them the opportunity to be mentored and supported throughout their course, together with opportunities for networking with business and industry.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aston University, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Part-Fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Aston University, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £6,000
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students (non-EU)
You may also like: 2021 Executive MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
Aston University Women in Engineering Scholarship 2021-2022 | DETAILS
Aston University, a highly ranked educational institution is committed to offering the highest quality of teaching, based on cutting-edge research, and aim to give students the required skills and knowledge they require for a successful career path. The University recognizes the challenges faced by women in the engineering space and therefore supports the scholarship as a commitment to providing the best opportunities.
- Applicants must be international female students from countries outside of the European Union.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment to education and leadership through past academic and leadership achievements.
- Applicants must show commitment to engineering which could be demonstrated by achievement in academics, work experience, volunteering or extra-curricular projects and activities.
- Applicants must also be committed to demonstrate their enthusiasm, pride and ability to represent Aston University and share their experience with others.
- Successful applicants will be awarded £6,000 to help with tuition fees.
- Mentoring and support throughout your course, along with
- networking opportunities with business and industry.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to visit the official application portal and apply for the scholarship. Applicants will be needed to write a supporting statement which will be judged by a panel.
- Application Deadline: 19th June, 2021