Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified students for Asian and African Students Scholarship at University of Muhammadiyah Malang commencing academic program for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) assisted by University of Muhammadiyah Malang, provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Asia and Africa, to undertake full time undergraduate, master, and postgraduate study in certain study programs at University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Muhammadiyah Malang, Malaysia
Host Institution(s): University of Muhammadiyah Malang, Malaysia
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Asian and African Students Scholarship
The scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees (Including the registration costs, examination, orientation, laboratories). Year of study (N + 1 year):
- Undergraduate program (4 years for undergraduate program + 1 year for Indonesian language class).
- Master program (2 years for master program + 1 year for Indonesian language class).
- Doctorate program (3 years for doctorate program+ 1 year for Indonesian language class).
To be eligible for Asian and African Students Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a maximum or 23 years or age on August 15, 2022 for Bachelor program
- Be a maximum of 35 years of age on August 15, 2022 for master and doctorate program.
- Be a citizen of Asian or African countries. (It is intended for other continents in the Specific numbers).
- Be able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- Not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in lndonesia or be applying to a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- Not be a permanent or impermanent worker in Indonesia while studying.
- After completing the scholarship programs, it is expected to come back to their home
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for Asian and African Students Scholarship, applicants should adhere to the following steps:
- Fill the registration form at UMM website (including the scholarship application form).
- Submitting the Character and Penal Clearance certificate from the local police in their home country (such as a court clearance certificate).
- Latest passport size photos.
- Copy of academic documents showing academic qualifications and other supporting documents, as well as translations (official and legalized) in English. Such as, academic certificate, academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and other documents.
- Submit a motivation letter.
- Submit a recommendation letter.
- Submit a copy of birth certificate and Passport.
- Submit the security vetting.
Application Deadline: Not Specified