Applications are currently invited from talented young graduates across the globe to apply for SHELL Graduate Programme 2022. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
Shell are looking for graduates who share their purpose to power progress and their culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. Give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you will have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
Company/Organisation(s): Shell Company
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: Shell Company Regions
Program Duration: 3 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
SHELL Graduate Programme 2022 | What to Expect
The Shell Graduate Programme will help you make the most of your potential, personally and professionally:
- 2-5 year development programme, tailored to your chosen area.
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your very first entry into the business.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognised brand, tackling significant global challenges.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
To be eligible for SHELL Graduate Programme 2022 for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Shell are looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be in your final year of study or have graduated from a recognised University with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents, however, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
How-to-Apply: Find a Graduate Program in your country location by using the search bar. Complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile. Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the program is based. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes.
You can also use our degree matcher tool to help you find the career path best suited for you, and see how many opportunities are available. Keep the results in mind when you are asked in the application form what career area within Shell you are most interested in.
Application Deadline: Not Specified