Apply for Engineering Foundation PhD Scholarships in Nigeria: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and interested persons for PhD scholarships in an Engineering Research Area. Scholarships are to be taken in Nigeria in one of the Nigeria’s South-Western Universities. Interested persons should read through the details here and apply to the scholarships. You can also check for other scholarships in Nigeria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): An Engineering Foundation in South-West Nigeria.
Scholarship Type: Full PhD Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are for PhD students
Slots: 3 slots available
Scholarship Worth: Not stated but will cover all research cost and tuition fees.
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship is available to pursuing a PhD degree in Electric Power Systems development and practice
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships are for Nigerian students.
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- a minimum of BSc (Electrical /Electronic Eng) (Second Class Upper Division ) from an accredited institution approved by COREN.
- S/He must have verifiable key project experience or researchable interests in Electric Power Systems.
- S/He must pass specified competitive written /oral screening tests.
- Equal opportunities are available to male /female candidates.
Also Check: 1. Shell Nigeria Graduate Student Research Internship 2019/2020
Areas of special interests include but not limited to:
- Transmission /Distribution Network Optimization,
- Technical Loss Reduction Strategies,
- Network Performance and Monitoring,
- Rate Base Computation and Optimized Tariff Models,
- Power System Protection (High Impedance Faults, Relay Co-ordination , Impedance Matching, etc),
- Power Sector Regulation,
- Transformer Performance Monitoring and Maintenance Strategies (Online Diagnostics and Condition-Based Evaluation of Networks and Substation).
The candidates shall attach a 500-word proposal on his /her PhD aspiration and be prepared to sign a mutually -agreed bond to gauge efficiency and effectiveness over the project life cycle.
Application Deadline: April 25,2019.
For further enquiries,please direct SMS to 09098985557 and email your CV /Credentials /Proposal to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for further screening within four(4) weeks of close of applications.
Recommended Posts(s): TOTAL/French Embassy International Scholarship 2019 /2020 for Nigerian Students